Sunday, November 30, 2014

Recovery!

The last several days I have been down and depressed about our 1st attempt to do IVF, which failed. Today in the middle of our Sacrament Meeting I had a peaceful feeling that everything was going to be OK. Yeah it sucks that we just lost $12,000, I don't have any more vacation left until the end of next July, and the torture and pain I went through over the last month didn't give us a child. When you dwell on all of the negative you forget to see the positive. The thought came to me today that now is just not our time to be parents and that is OK. Yeah it's hard to watch everyone have baby's right and left, but I know my time will come one day! Today I am grateful for my loving husband, who I will enjoy spending my time with until our day comes. I am grateful for my wonderful family and friends. I am grateful to have an awesome job where I get to work with the most awesome people. I am grateful for my home. I am grateful for my puppy. I am truly grateful for my health and the gift of living on this earth to enjoy the many things we have to enjoy! I know my Heavenly Father has a plan for me and for all of us. It may not be the way we imagined or the way we think it should be, but I know that he has never failed me and that I have to trust in him and his timing.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry things didn't work out for you Ashley. I'm glad you can still count all of your blessings, because you do have a lot. I know through your faith all things will work out for your good. When I look back over my trials I have learned something from all of them and I know the Lord was with me. Keep smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! It has been really hard but we are hopeful everything will all work out:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete